Nowadays, more and more invitations to formal events include certain dress-code requirements, such as Black Tie (tuxedo), Formal (tuxedo or dark, solemn suit), Cocktail Attire (dark suit). What do you do if you have received such invitation, but there isn"t clothing of appropriate style in your closet?
Graduation is approaching, received an invitation to a wedding or any other ceremonius event is expected, where you must look perfect - in accordance with the business style requirements and the current fashion trends? Chances are that normally you prefer a different style of clothing, so currently you don"t own a suitable, festive suit or tuxedo , and you do not want to invest substantial amounts of money in clothes that you are going to use only once?
When planning a wedding, it"s important to make sure that it becomes the most beautiful and memorable event, so perfection is important in everything. Luxurious wedding car hire has become a tradition, hiring a celebratory venue, sound and lighting equipment rental. Nowadays, it"s becoming more popular to hire formal attire for the main celebratory parties - the wedding dress and suit rental. Although there"s a very wide variety on offer for brides - wedding dress rental is possible in many bridal salons, but it"s almost impossible to find a good-looking and high-quality grood"s wedding suit for rent.
KOKOS suit rental is a convenient solution!
We offer a modern, high-quality, comfortable and fine-looking suit hire at affordable prices, in the center of Riga. You will be able to rent out a suit for weddings, celebrations and official ceremonies. Our large experience and extensive knowledge in the field of men"s clothing provides a guarantee that even the most demanding business style and fashion expert will recognize your look as flawless.
How to rent out a suit?:
1) Get acquainted with the suit lease offer on our website - kokoshop.eu;
2) Visit the KOKOS store, where experienced and kind consultants will help you choose the most appropriate suit, and will pick out all the necessary accessories – bow tie, belt, shoes and a smart shirt;
3) close the lease contract, pay the security deposit and make the lease payment on your chosen suit;
4) if you would like to make a prior reservation - close the lease contract and make your lease payment, but pay the security deposit on the day of receipt of the suit;
5) upon expiry of the lease, return the suit to the KOKOS store and receive security deposit back;